Wednesday, August 8, 2007 at 2:58 PM |  
Hmm... I suppose everyone has their own reasons for blogging.

As for me, well, I am done hiding a big part of me to myself. Carrying a secret around is a burden to the soul. Of course, some secrets are meant to be kept forever. For now, I am still more comfortable with typing out words than expressing them in spoken words. That is something I am continuously working on though. I let this blog be my words if they are left unspoken.

I don't want this blog to be seen as my cry for help to the world. It is here for people to understand me more. However if you feel you can help me in certain areas of my life, feel free to do so. I am still a student of life and I believe we should all help one another. Helping out others in areas we are strong at should be the way of life. We are made differently so that we may complement one another.

I am blogging because I see a positive potential in it. Reading some blogs has inspired me. I hope I can to the same to others. At this very moment, I still see myself at a training stage of my life preparing for something big that will come in my way. I do not know what it is yet and that is why I have be prepared.

I guess I am ready for the big reveal of this blog. I already have an alter-ego cartoon character of me drawn. No fancy blogskin for now. No time for that....gotta make up for lost time. For now I leave by saying,"Hello World!"
Posted by Firdaus

3 comments:

nomer said...

i agree with you

August 8, 2007 at 4:25 PM  
Andrea Koh said...

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

yo fir! dl trillian and use! i got the photo album 2007 msn virus from you T_T if you find out how to remove it please teach me! thanks :)

August 10, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Firdaus said...

what can i say.. sorie. got infected also.

August 10, 2007 at 4:35 PM