Sunday, August 19, 2007 at 10:48 PM |  
Ukhuwah is an annual sports, tele-match kind of event. We came as defending champions. Well, there were only 3 of us from the last year's team. We were all from the same PERGAS class except for one, my brother. One went off to Mekah to study. One is in national service. One decided to be a volunteer for the day, therefore did not participate. The other one completed studies from PERGAS already(imported player). Then, they had to split us up into different teams. The participants were split into 4 groups. Haziq was in group 1. Taufik was in group 4. I was in group 2, Team Dubai. Someone in my group changed places with Haziq so we ended in the same team.

We managed to complete all the games this year as it did not rain. It was fun. I believe we were leading until it was time for the final game, tug-of-war. We ended up last for that particular game. I did my best and I have rope burns to prove it. Taufik's group was the winning team. So, in a way we defended our title. Our group came in second. The class spirit element was missing but it is something that will eventually happen with the high mortality rate of the course.

Azhar was there too. What can I say, there's always next year. I'm sure you had fun. Team Bahrain was the most kecoh(havoc). No prizes for that.
Posted by Firdaus Labels:

0 comments: