Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 6:52 AM |  
The decision to blog here wasn't the easiest decision. I am doing it anyway in hope that people will understand me better. Understand the difficulties that I go through. Understand the vision that I have.

This blog will contain mainly my dealings with Nypms. Trying to run it and trying to form Nypmsn. It will also contain some parts of my life if I deem it suitable.

Now, a little bit about myself. My name is Firdaus Bin Ab Latif. I am currently a third year NYP student taking Diploma in Digital Media Design. For those not in the know, I have already completed my national service.

Among the things that my life revolve around is my Sunday Pergas class. Year 3 in SPI. I am also taking a weekly Harfiyah class. That is a 'terjemahan' (translation) of the Al-Quran. Been doing that for more than 2 years now. I also tutor two primary 2 students. Three if counting my own sister.
Posted by Firdaus Labels: ,

0 comments: