Monday, June 25, 2007 at 3:11 PM |  
I have been thinking and planning to implement a system whereby nypmsn can run on. Even if I fail to achieve what I envision, there would already be a written guide of what we did for the future generation to carry on where we left of. They would already be a tangible guide of what made this attempt fail and perhaps allow the new generation to learn from. Documentation is very important for us to analyse what works and what doesnt.

Getting myself very involved in this system making made me realise, I should have a system whereby I should, as an individual, live by. Just the idea of it is making me so psyched up. The idea of moulding myself as a person that I want to be. And the first step in doing that is to label yourself as the person that you want to be. This essentially becomes the identity of you Self. The reason of your being.
Posted by Firdaus Labels:

0 comments: