Saturday, June 16, 2007 at 9:55 PM |  
Getting warmed up. Exposing my thoughts and feelings here feels like testing whether the pool is cold. It's a little cold at first but I get a feeling that I will get used to it.

I grew up feeling inferior most of the times. I always felt that I was different from the people around me. Enough of that...

That being said, I've was trying all my life to figure out what was wrong for me. Alhamdulillah, I have come to accept that it is a challenge for me from Allah. From all the searching, I have found out that my Myer-Briggs personality type is INTJ.

Go make a search on google on INTJ. So that's me I guess.

At the end of it all. People are all different. Sometimes you wonder why would someone behave in a particular way. The answer to this is that people perceive their experiences differently. They face different challenges. They have different priorities.
Posted by Firdaus Labels:

0 comments: