Friday, January 18, 2008 at 9:46 PM |  
I did this. That was cool. Had fun.
Also did this numbered as 3). That was nice.

Apart from that, I have been freaking out. The pain on my right hand has escalated to a continuous lingering of numbing sensation for the past 2 weeks or so. It gets very demoralizing trying to do assignments with the pain. I probably over-dramatized the whole thing since I don't even know how long this pain will last. Not knowing is the most painful part. I ended up putting off school work hoping to give my hand enough rest. Well, it's still the same. It will seem that I can continue doing the same stuffs, but only I bear my own pain.

This sparked off a thinking spree of "Now what?" One thought leads to another. The pain is just one issues I am facing. But hey, everyone has his own problems or challenges to face.... rite? I ended up contemplating alternative paths of my future. Some of them totally crazy. I suppose I am okay now. It helps to remember that nothing is really yours. Everything belongs to Allah. The fact that I am writing about means that I am ready to face this challenge positively.

One thing for sure, I need to get closer to HIM.
Posted by Firdaus

0 comments: