Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 10:20 PM |  
Here's something interesting. I got this from here. Which direction is she spinning? Try making her spin the other way.

click on image to make her dance... blogger can't make her dance

Having troubles.... try to close of one your eyes alternately.

Had fun..... ? Just as some of you can make the figure turn either direction, it seems my life can go any direction from this point in time. Truthfully speaking I don't know which direction is better for me.

Speaking from experience, one thing is certain. I should keep moving just as the figure above keeps spinning. The worst thing I can do now is let the situation paralyze me to a standstill. I shall continue moving forward and praying to be guided to the best path for me.
Posted by Firdaus Labels: , ,

0 comments: