Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 7:47 AM |  
Everything you do is with an intention. Yesterday's nypms(n) meeting was an emotional ride for me. I need to have a big picture in my head, a goal in mind before I can do what I need to.

I probably misinterpreted Cikgu at the beginning. I only understood what he was really saying towards the end. I also did not explain clearly of my vision. What I was presenting was just a short term goal. In fact, I feel it's exactly what I envision without realising it yet (i don't expect anyone else to understand this sentence).

The crucial part here now is not to lose any members in the process of this shift in method. The vision is still the same, be it being expressed in words or not. And I will stick to the mindset of letting Cikgu have the final say.
Posted by Firdaus

0 comments: