Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 3:17 AM |  
Please allow me to write to my heart's content in this little dusty corner of cyberspace. The caveat from my last entry has only been because of another black hole of my life. Life is tough, nobody said that it will be easy.

I still do not know where exactly where I am heading towards but surely Allah knows what I do not. The world today is becoming more volatile with every single day that passes, yet I am still trying to figure where I sit in the scheme of things. As a daif insan (weak person), I can only seek guidance from Allah.

I've started working at a new place.

I miss my students.

I can be a better son, a better brother, a better student and a better friend. I would say a better husband too but that has yet to happen. Alhamdulillah, I pray that I will be an uncle soon too.

I feel there is some truth in Maslow's hierarchy of needs. (That's how the secular world sees it. I simply call it sunnatullah.) It is by Allah's will that eveythings has its proper place. Concerns and ambitions has their places too. It was easier for me to put the issue of finding a spouse under the rug when I felt that financially I can be a more stable position. However that stability itself is still an illussion; For I cannot escape from anything if Allah decrees it to be so. But I plan and we plan but Allah is the best of planners.
Posted by Firdaus

0 comments: