Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 11:13 PM |  
Halfway through Studio Project 4. Already on the animation stage of production. The past 1 and a half week has been intense. I learnt a lot. 

"The best lessons are learning things you already know." That's what SP4 feels like to me. Reaffirming and applying things that I already know. Learning new things too at the same time; from one another and from our lecturers. 

These TOS inflicted pair of hands in front of me are still able to play a role in a team. I can leave the the storyboard drawing and painting of the textures to those who can do it. Let me do what I can still do. Can't wait to see the finish product. 

Still too early for celebrations....but I already some ideas in mind to mark the end of this semester.  :)

Work in Progress : erson
Posted by Firdaus Labels: , ,

0 comments: