Friday, December 5, 2008 at 9:02 PM |  
I decided not post yet another entry again. Looking back in my posts, there are 40 drafts left unposted since the beginning of this blog. 

I really should make better use of my time. But I do enjoy writing even though they remain unposted. I would look up the dictionary online on the meaning of the words which are still vague to me. I would carefully craft my sentences making the words as clear or as vague as I want them to be. 

Writing is an outlet when the words seem so hard to come out in real life. Sometimes, the thoughts have to go somewhere. Haven't done poetry for some time... that creative outlet has been expressed through school work, mostly. 

Words... stringing them together got me the first place in a composition writing competition back in primary school. Stringing letters together got me the champion spot in a boggle competition back in secondary 3. One of it. 

It's a painful irony how words eludes me when I try to speak them. 

Pictures have just an interesting an effect on me. We've all heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words... here's one.



Posted by Firdaus Labels: ,

0 comments: