Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 1:00 AM |  
wednesday
Last Wednesday, broke fast at Republic Polytechnic with NYPMSN peeps. It was pleasant and I wish I could have stayed longer.

saturday
Last Saturday, my grandmother flew to perform Umrah. It's a mini pilgrimage. It can be done at any time unlike the Haj which is done during its season. The family saw her off at the airport. I remember when I went for Umrah with her back in 99. I was ignorant then. Oblivious to many things in many ways. During that Umrah we made a stop to Palestein as well. A memory I hold on to very dearly. The highest sought piece of real estate in the world.

That very piece of land is the center stage for the bigger things that are in motion in the world.

I'll make doa that I will be able to perform my Haj in due time.

The family prayed maghrib at Darul Ghufran and somehow ended up at Kampung Chai Chee after driving around to find a place to break fast.

sunday
The next day, after my weekly religious class, broke fast with the nypmsn peeps and alumnis at Chai Chee Seafood. All I'm saying is that there's a lesson we learnt.
Posted by Firdaus Labels: , ,

0 comments: